moblists and the sort

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 09/20/99

        Well, I wrote up that patch like I said I would. Funny enough the
mailer code I wrote previously as pseudo code worked just fine.  I
followed my own advice and now you've got a seperate list which contains
only npcs, which is moved/copied over.  Exceprt from the readme:

----
        The moblists patch was created for stock circle3.0 bpl16, though
it is easily modifiable for others.  It simply wraps the mobile_activity
function in a wrapper which allows you to make otherwise crash-prone
activities from within your mobile activity loop (such as removing or
altering entries in the character list).  As such, this falls under the
'bugfix' patch type.

----
        It's uploaded to the ftp site, and though i have yet to mail
anyone about it, I will shortly, and I'll asume it comes up tomorrow
sometime.

                                        PjD