Hanging Problem

From: Jamie Nay (rift_one@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/23/99

OK, got a problem here....
I'm running circle 3.0 bpl15 under windows 98/cygnus.... yeah yeah, I'm
getting linux installed on a seperate computer soon enough.
But anyways, the problem: It seems that whenever I bring the mud up, and
anybody tries to log on, it just stays at the "connected to blahblah.com"
message, the welcome screen never shows up, nobody can log on. No errors
come up in syslog or anything like that, Circle thinks it's all normal. I
haven't made any drastic changes to the code, one day it just started doing
that.
Help would be appreciated, if anyone knows what's wrong.
Thanks.