Re: Muliple Attacks problem

From: Tony Maro (tony@maro.net)
Date: 09/28/99

Can you give more detail regarding how this was done?  For instance, in
the above example, is it still 3 attacks then tail then 3 attacks then tail
or can it be:
round 1: 2 claws, Player attack, bite
round 2: 1 claw, player attack, 1 claw
round 3: 2 claws, bite, player attack, tail
round 4: player attack, 1 claw, bite, tail

etc...