Re: Good to be back...

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 10/12/99

> Somehow I got set to NOMAIL (I JUST found out today, after sending a Test
> letter, it went through, so I checked my mailing status)...
This happens somewhat automagically when your mail bounces for some
reason, and sometimes when DNS servers don't acknowledge your hostname.

> And for so long I thought the damned list was dead!
A good way to keep tabs to ensure that you aren't set to NOMAIL is to
occasionally glance at the Web archives, to double check that you are
receiving stuff within 12-24 hours of its being archived.

Ae.