Re: Olc, ASCII pfile, player char data... :P

From: Ron Hensley (ronh@intercom.net)
Date: 11/17/99

Don't have an answer to this problem, and you'll kick me for saying this,
however hindsight is always 20/20
and you'll thank me for the suggestion next time you run into a problem like
this.

Never modify the only copy of your working code. Either look into using
Revision Software that tracks changes and will let you backout to the last
version, that still works, or at least copy all of the source to your stable
working code elsewhere before you start the next round of hacking. Once you
are done a hack session, its compiled, its ran and worked for a week or more
with no problems and you are 100% secure its good to go, copy it into your
'good working source' folder.

Ron Hensley  (ronh@intercom.net)
Network Administrator - ICNet Internet Services