Re: [Newbie][code] Stock Code & DG_Scripts in BPL16

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/20/99

---
try search the archives for this error..
it will solve your problem.

>time a NPC dies, it crashes. Also when the Mud loads I get a ton of Objects
>is in_room when equip. I was able to get the hit command to work by just

BPL16 and DG_Scripts:
Not sure if anyone has put it in there yet.. I am working on puttin it in..
stock 16, with oasis 2.0 and dg scripts.
Having fun since george moved code all over.. but should have it done within
a few days..
and upload it to ftp.circlemud.org