Re: Olc, ASCII pfile, player char data... :P

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 11/22/99

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Emil Nilimaa wrote:

> Hmm, yes i know im a newbie :) hehe.
> Not sure what/how to check it :P

Err, you'd check it by looking, of course.  There'll be a line like,

    char line[256];

That little 256 is the number of chars in the array 'line'.  Or, if it's a
pointer ("char *line;") you'd look for a call to the CREATE() macro that
looks like,

    CREATE(line, char, 256);

but I doubt it's dynamically allocated (that'd be rather pointless).  This
would all be sitting around in the same function as that little 'while'
loop you pasted a ways back in the thread.

I hope that helps you help us in helping you...<blink>

-dak