Re: [newbie][code] DG Scripts install

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@bedford.net)
Date: 11/23/99

Just a short question, you mentioned earlier about small fixes...what where
these fixes..what lines.  I'm thinking that this can't be reproduced (I
tried on fresh source just now) because of these small "fixes".  Show us
what lines your fixing...and/or what lines are having problems...that may
lead to our answer.

Baktor Silvanti