Re: DG pl7a with OasisOLC v2.0 for Circle30bpl16

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 11/24/99

At 10:37 PM 11/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I have seen many of you post that you have completed a patch for
>Circle30bpl16 that incorporates DG pl7a and OasisOLC v2.0. Would one of you
>be so kind as to email me it a copy of the patch?

I'm not sure, but I think someone posted, saying they'd placed one on the
circlemud ftp site. In the past, a few people have sent them to me;
unfortunately, the machine I use for email suffered a major drive problem
when partition magic locked up... and of course I didn't have a recent
backup. (Everytime I've used PM before, I backed up first, and I've never
had problems up till now. That'll teach me.)

Also lost in that crash was the basis for my web pages, so the next time
they get updated, they'll have a new look and feel.