Question on #if

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/27/99

I was taking a look at how autowiz gets initiated and noticed this, my
question is - Is this ok to not have the #endif?

My common sense says that the endif should be there.. but then again, with C
I notice common sense does not always apply!

#if defined(CIRCLE_UNIX) || defined(CIRCLE_MACINTOSH)

RETSIGTYPE reread_wizlists(int sig)
{
  mudlog("Signal received - rereading wizlists.", CMP, LVL_IMMORT, TRUE);
  reboot_wizlists();
}

RETSIGTYPE unrestrict_game(int sig)
{
  mudlog("Received SIGUSR2 - completely unrestricting game (emergent)",
         BRF, LVL_IMMORT, TRUE);
  ban_list = NULL;
  circle_restrict = 0;
  num_invalid = 0;
}

#ifdef CIRCLE_UNIX

/* clean up our zombie kids to avoid defunct processes */
RETSIGTYPE reap(int sig)