Neural Networks as the AI system in a MUD?

From: JD Smith (PartyG2816@aol.com)
Date: 12/02/99

The subject says it all.  I'm out researching various AI tools and i hit upon
NN's. From the bit I have read, they seem rather interesting, and very well
suited to a MUD's needs for AI.. But I still haven't read far enough to
really /know/ if you know what I mean... I thought maybe some of you more
experienced people on here might have used em or know ab it about them.. And
if that fails, if you can also provide a few other ideas for me to look up
after I  get done digging into NN's :)

JD