Re: Stock bug?

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/08/99

The only bug I see is the \r\n was lost at the end of the description when
looking at one's self.

Enter the new text you'd like others to see when they look at you.
Terminate with a '@' on a new line.
] asdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf
asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf
salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd
laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd
aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf
slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf
asdfjlkjasdf
Line too long.  Truncated to:
asdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf
asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf
salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd
laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfja
String too long - Truncated.
] /s
String too long.  Last line skipped.

Welcome to CircleMUD!
0) Exit from CircleMUD.
1) Enter the game.
2) Enter description.
3) Read the background story.
4) Change password.
5) Delete this character.

   Make your choice: 1

Welcome to the land of CircleMUD!  May your visit here be... Interesting.

[ 1204] The Immortal Board Room [ INDOORS ]
[ Exits: n e s w u d ]
A large bulletin board is mounted on a wall here.  It glows with a faint
aura.

500H 100M 82V > l panther
asdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf salkfdj asdlkfjasdf
asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd laksjdflkasjdf
salkfdj asdlkfjasdf asdf asdfjlkjasdfasdf slkjf lskjdflkasjfd aslkdjflsakfjd
laksjdflkasjdf sPanther is in excellent condition.