Re: OasisOLC

From: m m (michael5577@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/23/99

Manafort <manafort@MINDSPRING.COM> wrote:
Ok i have bpl16 and wanted to add oasisolc but i can only find the patch
and i need the medit.c and other files which i thought was in here. is
there a site with all the files? Oasis hasnt come out with a new version
since bpl16 was released in August. I have also tried to add oasisolc to
my bpl16 mud. The result after much trial and error.....I got rid of bpl16
and replaced it with bpl15. I added oasisolc and havent had a prob since.

Lance of Lofoten