Re: Immortal Levels

From: Galed Friedmann (galed@softhome.net)
Date: 12/24/99

I have set the titles for LVL_LSSRGOD and LVL_CREATOR at class.c and when i
did 'make' i got this:

class.c: In function `title_male':
class.c:1860: `reutnr' undeclared (first use this function)
class.c:1860: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
class.c:1860: for each function it appears in.)
class.c:1860: parse error before string constant
class.c: In function `title_female':
class.c:2079: duplicate case value
class.c:2074: this is the first entry for that value
*** Error code 1

I'm not so familiar in coding so i dont really know what this means ...

-- Galed Friedmann.