Adding races to bpl11

From: James Cress (j.cress@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: 12/28/99

    Is it possible to implement races to circle30bpl11 and, if, so where
do I find the documentation todo so?

BTW:  Regarding my earlier question on adding classes: I was able to do
it by changing only two files: class.c and structs.h.  I fully intend to
document the process for bpl11 if it has not already been done.  Thank
you for those who humored my questions about debugging errors the first
time.  All I had to do was print out a copy of the origional as wellas
the modified copy and compare the two.  Two of the three errors were
simply (used loosely), commas missing or in the wrong place!  Kinda
makes a guy feel a little stupid...don't it!

Khoal