Re: [LINUX][NEWBIE]

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 01/01/00

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Will Shaw wrote:

> My knowledge is apparently about five patchlevels behind the rest of the
> world... if I recall correctly, bpl11, which I'm using, generates a few
> complaints from -Wall in stock format.  I just grabbed bpl16, and it
> compiles smoothly.  This is what I get for being out of the loop for so
> long... so yeah, what he said. *points below*  My mistake; I'll catch up
> someday.

bpl11 provided complaints about a variable unused in olc.c so that people
would know that the OLC for bpl11 was not done.... Other than that, it
complies fine on Linux.

JE removed that "error" that produced the warning so that people would
stop bugging him about it. That is why current bpls compile cleanly.

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity