Re: COPY_TO-DIG

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/08/00

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Manafort wrote:

>ok i put in copy to and dig command from the snippet on the ceramic mouse
>site and got this error any idea? it says in the new code only works if
>oasis olc is in which it is so im guessing since i have a newer olc the
>code might have been changed?
>
>C:\circle30bpl16\src\act.wizard.c(2679) : error C2065: 'OLC_SAVE_ROOM' :
>undeclared identifier

>olc_add_to_save_list((iroom/100), OLC_SAVE_ROOM);

Change that to:

    add_to_save_list(iroom/100, SL_WLD);

I don't like the '/100' method because it breaks when zones don't have
exactly 100 rooms.

Use 'zone_table[roompointer->zone].number' if possible.

--
George Greer            | My beta stuff and related information.
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/

[ Well, at least I saved my backups (from format/reinstall) to CD-R instead
of tape or it would have taken even longer to get my OasisOLC v2 code. ]