Re: [DG Scripts] Script problem

From: Malevolent (malevolent@mindinfo.com)
Date: 01/09/00

nArd in Command triggers denoites if the item must be in the room (4), in
the inventory, equipped, etc. Look at the command trigger link for OBJECTS,
not rooms. By the way the nArg was not my problem, the problem is that the
script worked fine all along, its just that immortals can activate triggers
anymore for somereason, its annoying check and as soon as I find it Im
removing the check.

Malevolent