Re: editor

From: Robert Moon (LegalWriter@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/11/00

At 09:38 AM 1/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Im writing another Circle MUD worlds editor. I know there are a lot..
>I'm writing a new one just for the fun. Compatible with Circle 3.0,
>and with a GUI. I'd like to hear what kind of tools a Circle editor
>should have. I think the classical ones would be good, like circle to html,
>map generator, and others... I want to hear some opinnions.

Well, there are *no* editors that work with the 128 bit patch that I know
of, so you would definintely makes yours useful and unique by including
that option in your editor.  Further, allow users to define the labels of
the various fields so that when value 0 of an object file shows the number
"21" the accompanying label indentifies this as the number of hours left
for illumination of your lantern.  Just my thoughts. :)