Re: [NEWBIE]The four seasons and the time of day

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 01/12/00

> I was wondering if it would be difficult to code something where you
> have a separate description for the time of day
Someone's actually done up a basic patch example of this somewhere.
However, I don't remember what code base it was for.  You may want to
poke through the contrib/code directory on ftp.circlemud.org and failing
that, look for Darkoth's ROM Code Snippet page.

Of course, if you find it on the second (or on one of the links off of the
second), it will need converting to CircleMUD format, but if you can
figure out what it is trying to do, it shouldn't be hard to write it in
CircleMUD terms.

Ae.