DGscripts finding people in random.

From: bobat (bobat@pacbell.net)
Date: 01/12/00

I am trying to run a MOB RANDOM trigger and I need to be able to search the
room for all occupants, count them, return that value then randomly select
one for the target of the MOB.

My problem lies in how to find the first person in the room when using a
RANDOM trigger.  How do i reference the variable in the docs .people?  I
tried to access it by using room numbers like this :   eval actor
%704.people% but that failed and resulted in a very pissed off server
crashing on me.