Re: LAME: OLC

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/13/00

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Kanocz Alexander wrote:

> 2. Two guys tried to help me to turn off hunger and thirst by editing some
> files, but i don't know which one ? Please, can you help me once more, a bit
> more detailed ?

class.c, the function is do_start().  Stuff down in nanny() for login is
at the end of interpreter.c.  If you're using UNIX or have a port of GNU's
grep utility (or any 'grep' utility, for that matter), you can do
something like to track down this stuff,

    % grep -n "yadda yadda yadda" *.c | less

-dak : Doesn't know anything about OasisOLC, so won't try to answer #1