Battle-Arena Messages

From: J P (JoeP401@email.msn.com)
Date: 01/15/00

OK.. I have no Idea how to do this (probably has something to do with
channels ect...)

ANyway. Im still attempting to add a way to let players 'listen' in on the
battle arena (ROOM_BATTLE_ARENA, where pkillers are not marked for killing
players) I tried to add an if statement in the fight.c (to test if somone is
in the battle-arena listen rooms) but to no aval (actually it sems liek ti
was onyl looking at the victim and well, the victim cant be in the
battle_arena_listm room now can he?)

So if anyone knows where I can find a readme or something on adding
different channels I would be appriciative (like I said befor Im dumb)

--LordKaT