Re: OLC

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/16/00

Last Thursday and Saturday(I think), I posted the answer.

Newbies: Check the archives for your answer first. If it is not there,
then
make sure you read the FAQ's WTFAQ, and Docs (all available on
developer.circlemud.org)
If you can not find your answer in any of those, then most likely there
will be less flaming or harsh words.

There are a number of ways you can put Oasis into 16.
The hard way:
Patch it in and fix a lot of rej's.
The easier way:
Patch it to 15, and if you want scripts, patch that too!! (should be no
rej's)
Then Patch up to 16. (very few rej's)