Re: autorun script

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/17/00

You want to upload them in binary mode.

You can upload them in ASCII but they may get those problems your having
or others.

I do one of the following:
1. download directly to the linux server (using ftp from the server)
2. edit the file I want to upload on the server (creating it) then paste
the data to the file.
   depending on how big the file is. (I use CRT to telnet into the
server)
3. Edit the file in windows write.exe, save as text, and binary upload
it to the server. (not very often)