Re: Wierd errors

From: Geoff Davis (azrael@laker.net)
Date: 01/20/00

  [snip]
> objcmd.obj : error LNK2005: _obj_cmd_info already defined in
dg_objcmd.obj
> objcmd.obj : error LNK2005: _obj_log already defined in dg_objcmd.obj
> objcmd.obj : error LNK2005: _obj_room already defined in dg_objcmd.obj
  [snip]

It would appear to me that obj_cmd_info, obj_log and obj_room are
defined both in objcmd.c and dg_objcmd.c. I'm not totally certain why
you would have two files named so much alike. Is there any possiility
that these are the same file, one a renamed copy and one an original?
If one was not added to the Makefile under Linux it would never have
built or linked, which might explain why you had a clean compile under
Linux but received these errors when adding all the files to your MSVC
project.

-Geoff