Re: OLC problems

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 01/20/00

At 01:21 PM 1/20/00 +0200, you wrote:
>why dont u goto
>ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/greerga/
>
>and download Bpl16-Dg17a-Oasis2_0_tar.tar
>
>this is bpl 16 with oasis 2 and dg scripts 17a

The file there is in fact named ....Dg17a...., which is
unfortunate. I say this because unless this is part
of a DG package that I don't know anything about, the
version number is quite misleading. The DG packages
I've released to date have gone up to 7a. I've been
calling them "patch level 1",.... to the current
"patch level 7a", or, pl7a, so it's not hard to see where
the confusion stemmed from.

So, my question... should the next release I have be
called pl8 or something different? If different, I'm open
to suggestions.