Re: bpl17 snapshot

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/20/00

I would like to Thank George for taking all our considerations,
complaints, thoughts, or what ever when making changes to the
code.
There was a huge debate over the Telnet problem, and I greatly
appreciate the the way the change was implemented.

This is not to start any arguments by those who think otherwise, but
rather to just make note that it is nice that once in a while a
suggestion is used. Makes some of us lesser qualified coders feel better
and that we may have a say on things.

Thank you George.