Re: CircleMUD's Future

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 01/21/00

On the future issue I think that the windows port should have a graphical
interface where you could read the logs, and boot people, or send them a MUD
message and other things like that. It could also let you change things,
like a character file(ascii pfiles maybe). It should provide plenty of game
info, like who is logged on, where they are at. Alot of info and tools where
you wouldnt have to be logged onto the MUD. Let you have access to
wizcommands also like stat. Well, I have alot of more features that I would
like to see in it, but I will wait for development to start before I
continue my wish list and stuff, later