Re: bpl17 snapshot

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/22/00

15:
Did I get that right, Panther (Y/N)? y
New character.

Please retype password:
What is your sex (M/F)? m

Select a class:
  [C]leric
  [T]hief
  [W]arrior
  [M]agic-user

Class: c
      Welcome to

        C    I    R    C    L    E    M    U    D         3    .    0

16:
By what name do you wish to be known? panther
Did I get that right, Panther (Y/N)? y
New character.
Give me a password for Panther:
Please retype password:
What is your sex (M/F)? That is not a sex..
What IS your sex? That is not a sex..
What IS your sex? m

Select a class:
  [C]leric
  [T]hief
  [W]arrior
  [M]agic-user

Class: c
(lib/text/motd)

      Welcome to

        C    I    R    C    L    E    M    U    D         3    .    0