bpl17

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/23/00

Unless I screwed something up, your every 5 month dose of new CircleMUD is
here.  Why every 5 months?  I don't know, that's just how the last 3
releases are spaced.  It's better than the previous gap of 8, isn't it? At
least this patch isn't a monster like most of the previous ones.

Dak put a bit of humo(u)r in the ChangeLog.

I ended up forgetting to put the newsocketcode.comm.c.diff patch file in
there so it'll have to wait yet another patchlevel.  Fortunately it isn't
anything critical.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org