Re: Testing new character

From: Kanocz Alexander (kanocz@fic.cz)
Date: 01/24/00

I have similar problem.
When I create new character after successfull entering passwd system twice
reports "That is not a sex.."
The same I can see, when I log in as an existing character after password it
automaticaly passes over motd/imotd file and reports "That's not a menu
choice!" once.

It's seem that it's worknig correcly on Linux telnet, but on windows telnet
or zmud it does described above ...

Where could be error ?

P.S. it does the same on bpl 16 and 17.

Thanks