Re: Multiple Players with same name (was Ethics)

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 01/24/00

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, StormeRider wrote:

> I've seen enough confusion between Atreus and Atreaus on the MUD I code on,
> and that leads me to believe that having the same name would be quite open
> to abuse.
That cannot be prevented, and if it is true harrasment, it will show in
the log ID is the unique key anyway, so just log that one and you can
easily spot the looney. I'm not worried about that as such, since the
person abusing this will pretty easily be spotted, and ruled out of the
mud, either by siteban or otherwise. :)

/S

"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.