Re: Ethics.

From: Jerry Billings (Jubjubsoft@aol.com)
Date: 01/24/00

My friends, it simply comes down to this. How would you feel if you found out
that your password was being logged by another Implimentor on some MUD you've
been playing on, be it for 1 day or 1 year. Would you be upset or okay with
it. What ever your feelings are on the subject then that is your answer. Now
as for your mudders..if you do choose to log the passwords, then I suggest
you not tell your mudders because then you might lose some if not all of your
population. Because it is a well known fact that people value their security,
and if they feel it has been comprimised (for WHATEVER reason) then they are
going to be very upset.

Jerry