Re: bad emails

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/31/00

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Mac Manson wrote:

> <noop@freja.diku.dk>:
> 130.225.96.249 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 <noop@freja.diku.dk>... User unknown
> Giving up on 130.225.96.249.
>
> <seifert@freja.diku.dk>:
> 130.225.96.249 does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 <seifert@freja.diku.dk>... User unknown
> Giving up on 130.225.96.249.

I don't know the e-mail addresses of the DikuMUD team off-hand.  We can't
change it in the license, and I don't think most people are trying to
contact them for any good reason, anyway, yes?

The developers of CircleMUD are:

    jelson@circlemud.org
    greerga@circlemud.org
    dkoepke@circlemud.org

I don't know what Alex's CircleMUD.org box is, but you can track down his
regular e-mail address most probably in the list FAQ, or he'll post it
here once/if he reads this message.

-dak