Re: bpl17 snapshot

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/01/00

> [ As suspected, Zugg didn't even log into the test MUDs I ran for him.  He
> insisted I try it even after explaining that I do not have Windows.  So
> until I can figure out how to install zMUD on the lab NT machines I don't
> have administrative access to, I can't test it. ]
>
> Someone mentioned that NAOFFD and NAOCRD were defaults anyway.  So, if
> they're defaults, we shouldn't have to send them.  If we don't send them,
> the clients shouldn't be confused.

(sorry for the late reply, I'm a couple of weeks behind in mail)

        Actually, I was told by someone who experienced this problem, that
they are indeed defaults.  Oh, of course, you can turn them off in the
configuration settings of Zmud.  I still feel no pity for anything but
Mac NCSA Telnet 2.x users who can't toggle.
        I do feel pity that they're using Mac's of course though.

                                        PjD