Re: [Circle][Oasis][Dumb but shot me later]Oasis to bpl17

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/02/00

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Brian Hartvigsen wrote:

>> I heard that the change to modify.c in bpl17 kills the improved editor so
>> you may want to be careful.
>
>Is there anyway around this?

Yes, fix the code.

>I would have no idea how to mess with the improved edit functions or OLC
>functions.  I do have coding experiance but not enough to mess with that
>kind of stuff.

Until I get a chance to create an updated patch (March 6th?), you have a
few options:

1) Fix the code yourself.
2) Disable the improved editor.
3) Don't add the modify.c chunk from bpl17.
4) Disable all editing.

Like to help, but don't have spare time right now.  I should eventually, I
only have 12 credit hours this semester (as opposed to 19 last semester).

--
George Greer            | The Ceramic Mouse & Snippets
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/