Compiling on BSDI BSD/OS 4.0

From: Aaron Tan Shin En (aaronx2@pd.jaring.my)
Date: 02/04/00

I've got my earlier Makefile errors taken care of, thanks... as I have heard
BSD doesn't have the crypt library henceforth it doesn't support encrypting.
The #define NO CRYPT define doesn't seem to be the only thing referring to
encryption, and i can't seem to find any documentation concerning the matter
as referred to : running.doc, so I would like to know what other files are
required to be modified to get circle running on BSD, thanks.