Re: [Circle] Money bug

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 02/05/00

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Erik Lundin wrote:

> Check your .mob files.. There can be a mobile with 1 million coins
> or something :o)
That was the first thing I checked, no mobs with above 1000 coins. And
we're talking 100 Million in less than 1.5 hour. I've tested for the Junk,
though I do have a bug there, it's not something to be concerned about,
since you can junk 10000 coins and still have the same amount as before,
nothing serious there..

I'm totally baffled..

/S

"The Law of Self Sacrifice"
When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.