Re: [Circle] Quick Question

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 02/05/00

I also have this problem, mostly in comm.c but when I added the snippet for
abbreviations I get them in handler.c

Mac Manson - stabaho@hotmail.com - ICQ# 49355422
Tikkanen MUD (sword.grailhall.com 8000) - http://members.xoom.com/SDSDI
"One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator
was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had
to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe
by
laughing he would forget what he asked me."
     - Jack Handey