Re: [Circle] Quick Question

From: Jerry Billings (Jubjubsoft@aol.com)
Date: 02/05/00

nielsenja@worldspy.net writes:

> 1)  Fix all warnings.
>  2)  What's the code that's giving you the warning?

Well its in several spots, and i kinda wanted to 'learn' how to do it, so
that way you guys didnt fix it for me. but here is an example:

The Warning:
handler.c(62) : warning C4028: formal parameter 1 different from declaration
handler.c(62) : warning C4028: formal parameter 2 different from declaration

The Code:
Line 61 int isname(char *str, char *namelist)
Line 62 {