Re: NEWBIE LEVELS

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 02/08/00

> I would return all your code back to normal.. then just change one line
> in
> limits.c to:
> (where they advance)
>
>       while (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMMORT - 1 &&
>
> This way it prevents any normal advancement to immortal.

Another soution to this was what I did.  I took ALL commands away from
LVL_IMM peoples :)  I made the checks for things like health and thirst
goto LEVEL_IMM+1.  This way LVL_IMM people would just sit there having a
coll thing in the who saying they have "beat" the game..  Even though it
isn't staying like this on my game it works well.

Brian