[NEWBIE] Zone Resets

From: Dave Ely (banzai5150@home.com)
Date: 02/10/00

Hello it's me again.

Running bpl17, Oasis 2.0, DG Scripts bpl7

I have just noticed that my zones reset but the mobs don't get reloaded.  The doors get set to whatever state their supposed to, Objects load and are taken away, it's just the MOB's that don't load.  I've looked at the code and tried to step through gdb with it breaking at zone_reset, but I'm stumped.. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I missing something really simple?