Re: EXP Table Formula

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/13/00

I really don't think there can be an over all table/formula.
Most imps change the number of levels as the first thing to do.
After that, the experience per level is based on that number and max
experience. I made a chart in excel to multiply a percentage
by the max experience for each level I have. So I can balance it
out a lot easier.
Take an hour or two to work yours out.