Re: [Circle] Spec Procs + Spec Commands.

From: Daniel Staudt (dstaudt@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/14/00

i just added a command
{ "stop_commands_menu_here", 0, 0, 0, 0 },
and put any commands i didn't want on the command menu after this
then in acmd(do_commands)
changed num_of_cmds to an int
max_cmd=find_command("stop_commands_menu_here") and changed the for loop
with it. so the loop stoped right before the max_cmd and hide all the
'special' ones

>From: Patrick Dughi <dughi@IMAXX.NET>
>To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
>Subject: [CIRCLE] [Circle] Spec Procs + Spec Commands.
>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:48:18 -0600
>
>         Sometimes it's the little things that count.  For example, there
>are a few instances in which we had spec_procs that had to use the 'pull'
>command.  For most of the rest of the mud though, the command is linked to
>the 'do_not_here' function, with a rewarding "Huh?" message.

..snip snip..