Re: ASCII pfiles and speed

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/14/00

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Patrick Dughi wrote:

>        I've started on it, but then I stopped because I wanted to ask
>George how his generic loading functions were coming, and how one would
>write up a module for using sql calls to a nice simple compliant database
>to interface with that. ;)

It's ok.  I think I'm going to write it in C++ instead of C just because I
haven't done C++ in a while.  However, it's currently in C so I may just
stay with that.  I'll decide when I actually want to restart it.

Currently having fits with lex/yacc and an ALGOL-60 to Micro compiler.[1]

http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/fuzzball-001.tar.gz

Should be close to my current copy.  I can't remember what I'm up to and I
have the files on a CD-R somewhere from when I backed up my computer to
reinstall so they're not handy.

--
George Greer            | My desktop computer project code.
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://moving.m-l.org/~greerga/

[1] The ALGOL-60 we picked, the Micro we don't have a choice.