Re: MUD balancing

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/18/00

I developed a stack of triggers to stat all the mobs/objects in a mud
with zmud. It stores the data how ever you want with little
modifications
depending on changes to the vstat/stat displays.
This can be tossed easily into a spread sheet or word doc.
Another way, is to take olist, mlist and/or zlist to print more than
just the object name. (easily done also). Currently, I have it list
the mob's gold, level and experience. Objects it lists the affections,
and depending on object type a few other variables.