Re: QP System

From: Mark A. Heilpern (mark@heilpern.com)
Date: 02/18/00

At 09:56 AM 2/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I tried it this way, and i added all the correct code, but nothing happens
>when i kill a QP mob, it dies, and doesnt give the char the QPs so i'm
>looking for other ways to do it.

Generally it's easier to fix a bug you introduced than code around it.
If your players aren't getting the QP points "from the mob" once it's
died, perhaps you have a simple coding error, or you chose a bad
location to place the assignment. You might try placing your assignment
in the same area(s) that experience is given out.