Re: Standard Color Defines Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:10:42AM -0800

From: Michael Stilson (mstilson@home.com)
Date: 02/18/00

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:10:42AM -0800, Ryan Le Gros wrote:
> No because do_gen_comm's commands are all combined into one function, so
> gossip, congrat, shout and holler all use the same function and the way its
> set up makes using a color patch impractical.

Actually I pretty much just finished a rewrite of the "color" command to allow
players to select whatever color they want for pretty much anything that's output
from the mud.

Using ascii pfiles so a patch won't be coming.. but I suppose I could give some
snippet on it.  (There's just lots and LOTS of little changes throughout the code)