Re: [ADMIN QUESTION]

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@minotaur.labyrinth.net.au)
Date: 02/19/00

Not essential to running a good mud, but it certainly helps with mud
growth.

The best thing I added to my website, in my opinion, is a
messageboard. Gives players a much better forum for suggesting ideas,
discussing changes etc than a board within the mud or the idea command
etc.

I've also got a newbie guide, links to client downloads, descriptions of
classes and races, a player listing utility, who list etc.

Not particularly well designed pages, but the information's all there.

The messageboard I used was "Discus", which I quite like.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Jon Knapp wrote:

> Hi all,
>     Do you admins out there feel a web page is essential to a muds growth
> and development?  What kinds of things do you put on your pages?

Chris Proctor

Deathblade of DominiaMUD
http://www.dominia.melb.net
dominia.melb.net 3333